The center does not generally assist students in finding jobs after graduation because most of our students are already employed during their period of study. That said:
- Full time students often obtain internships that lead to full time employment
- Faculty members on occasion do arrange introductions for students
- Employers frequently look for students specifically from our program
- Faculty members announce job opportunities directly to existing students
- The center lists some job opportunites on our blog
- A partial list of employees include Booz Allen Hamilton, Northrop Grumman, SAIC, Boeing, Lexmark International, Clark Construction, Raytheon, Apex Engineering, NAVAIR, BAE Systems, and Maryland State Highway. Here’s a more complete list.
Students also find employment through career fairs online resources provided by
This article was last updated on November 4, 2015.