Next UMD PM Symposium: May 10-11, 2018 NewsPolicies & SupportContact

The Master of Engineering (MEng) and Graduate Certificate in Engineering (GCEN) programs are offered through the Office of Advanced Engineering Education (OAEE) and do not require a thesis. They are non-research programs developed for working engineers and technical professionals. They are offered both on campus and online.

This article was last updated on November 3, 2015.